Carve n' Share Carve n' Share

I started playing this thinking it was just a boring art style game. However, I was incredible impressed with the ability to share and rate other pumpkins, how did you manage to implement this?

Evil-Dog responds:

The newgrounds API

[Weekly Mouse Maze 1] [Weekly Mouse Maze 1]

Nice game. I really like how you've stopped people being able to right click and cheat the maze, like you can in so many others. However, the design is fairly bland and boring and I think you should of had a few more mazes and if you're planning on releasing another version with more mazes then maybe go for 3-5+ mazes a week rather than only one.

GMR516 responds:

HA! GOT THAT STUPID RIGHT CL- *ahem*. Good idea. Maybe a series of mazes. Hm. I'll release 4 in the same maze next week. C:

The Tower The Tower

This game has good potential. However, maybe you should of refined it more before releasing, by adding a high score, more obstacles, achievements, etc. I wouldn't of uploaded it if you didn't think it was fully finished.

TheRaindrinker responds:

Yeah i'm just messign around to get some feedback. I am not even sure if uploading a non-finished game affects my profile in some way i should avoid, i actually just made the account. Should i put it down until i get is somewhat finished?

Triple Noir Triple Noir

It is just challenging enough to keep you playing but not too had to make you rage quit in five minutes, good job!

Knit-O-Graph Knit-O-Graph

I think this game is one of those times when the concept sounds good but the actual product isn't as good. I understand the concept, and would be a cool application for artistic people, who have a fair amount of patience. However, I am not one who possesses patience.

However, I won't down vote for me not liking it. If you put in some tutorial bits, maybe some 'levels' to teach people how to create simple art (like a dog or cat or something). Or you could turn it into a speed game (e.g 'how fast can you draw this dog?').

It just feels like it's missing something, and isn't quite finished yet.

Traffic Control Time Traffic Control Time

Nice little game, maybe incorporating a a high score/score board would add a bit more challange, or even some more level designs to pick from.